Download Free Recuva 1.53.1087 for PC Windows
If you looking on the internet an official Recuva Filehippo So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application for Windows user can be lost the files and data accidentally deleted or can attack a virus Recuva rescue your files from Recycle bin as well as images MP3 player files recover accidentally deleted for cards or external devices. Recuva is a freeware application utility for the Windows operating system.
The critical file that was accidentally deleted is a common horror story that every amateur and professional computer user has experienced. Sometimes after a crash, you lost your saved work or files. Other times without checking, you have cleared you to recycle bin or removed it from the shift. Regardless of the case, the file recovery system of Recuva has its back, which can recover its files.
Recuva Filehippo OverView:
Recuva is a freeware tool for restore files accidentally removed from your computer. This includes files emptied from the recycle bin, images and other files deleted from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players due to user error. It even brings back bugs, crashes, and viruses to the deleted files. We all know how frustrating it is to lose a large file because of accidental deletion and computer crashes. Recuva FileHippo is here to help it is a free file restoration tool that accidentally retrieves and restores deleted files from your hard drive, USB, camera and iPod.
Recuva allows you to scan for files that might have been deleted or lost, onboard hard drives, memory cards, removable USB drives, cameras, etc. It can also retrieve files from the recycling bin and damaged hard drives or the storage media in new formats. The Deep Scan is even available to help find traces of your lost data by looking for deleted files buried in your disk.
Piriform developed and released Recuva on 7 August 2007. Recuva. The undeleted program is Windows 2000 and later compatible with the operating system. For some reason, the software has become an important tool for PC users. This app can restore the lost directory and rename it with the same name as the original directory automatically. This software works with data recovery by finding a data source without reference. The app can be used to retrieve data from devices like USB, hard drive, memory card or other media. Only if the file system is supported can data lost from any device can be returned. you can also check out the TeraCopy FileHippo.
Features Of Recuva
- Easy to use the interface-just select the files you would like to recover by clicking’ Scan.’
- Filter easy to use on the basis of name/type file results.
- Simple Windows, such as List and Tree view interface.
- The USB thumb drive can be run.
- Recovers all file types, including office documents, images, video, music, and email.
- Supports FASS + EFS file systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5.
- Restores removable media files, including digital cameras, CF cards, Smart Media Cards, SD cards, etc.., and restores ZIP, Firewire and USB files on externally operated hard drives.
- File Restore.
- Quick and lightweight.
- Much More…………./
Recuva Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Recuva 1.53.1087 for PC Windows
- Setup File Name: rcsetup153.exe
- Full Setup Size: 5.31 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 12th April 2019
System Requirements for Recuva
Before you start FileHippo Recuva free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or faster