Download TeraCopy 3.26 for PC Windows Latest
If you looking on the internet an Official TeraCopy FileHippo So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application for fast speed transfer files in Windows operating system TeraCopy latest version its many more features help out to transfer any big data to USB our internal transfer to Pause and resume file transfers, Error recovery, Interactive file list, Shell integration, and more to utilize this software. you can direct download the latest version TeraCopy For PC Windows Link Below.
TeraCopy FileHippo is a free tool for quick and secure copying/moving files. The slow speed in transferring many files over the network is the most common complaint about newer versions of Windows. This program can just be what you need if you wish to speed up copying or transferring big quantities of data on a regular basis and stop the process to perform a disk-intensive task.
TeraCopy FileHippo Overview:
TeraCopy is a small and powerful software application designed to quickly and intuitively copy and move files from one location to another. The highlight is that you can add several file operations to the pending queue to sequence them without your operation and carefully weigh the integrity of the file to make sure that any corrupted items are overcome without any popup messages or interruptions. Tera Copy FileHippo is easy, but it is a useful program that allows users to manage their programs more efficiently. This free program imitates Windows Explorer’s actions and allows you to easily transfer and copy files.
It takes sometimes a lot of time to transfer files from one folder to another, however, you will not experience this time-consuming click together with TeraCopy. So we’ll share with you this article which shows the TeraCopy features you can use to maximize your computer working. TeraCopy is a free software application for your computer files to be copied, transferred, and secured. TeraCopy transfers data very efficiently and slips damaged files to alert you if damaged files are detected before the process continues. TeraCopy For Windows 7 supports Microsoft Windows Explorer and allows users to keep working during background running.
TeraCopy is meant for maximum copying and moving files. It skips out bad files during copying and then lets you see which files need attention at the end of the transfer. By calculating your CRC sum values, TeraCopy FileHippo can automatically check for the errors of the copied files. It provides much more information than its Windows counterpart on files to be copied. TeraCopy integrates to the right-click menu of Windows Explorer and can be set as a copy handler by default. you can also check out the Picasa FileHippo.
Features Of TeraCopy
- TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Pause the copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Much More…………../
TeraCopy Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: TeraCopy 3.26 for PC Windows
- Setup File Name: teracopy.exe
- Full Setup Size: 4.36 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 11th April 2019
System Requirements for TeraCopy
Before you start FileHippo TeraCopy free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or faster