7-Zip Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 – FileHippo
If You looking on the internet a 7-Zip latest version free So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application software to compressed files in many formats. 7-Zip is a free utility software to extract any files and create your own formate compressed files in many different formats. You can download the latest version 7-Zip for Windows 10,8,7 (32 bit / 64 bit) operating system and all reviews and features below.
7-Zip is a free, open-source file archiver, a file archiver that uses compressed containers called archives to place group files. It has been developed and first released in 1999 by Igor Pavlov. 7-Zip uses its own archive format of 7z. However, several other archive formats can be read and written. You can use the program from an interface with a command line as the p7zip command and from a graphical user interface with shell integration. Most of the sources code of 7-Z is licensed under the GNU LGPL; the unRAR code is, however, subject to an’ unRAR restriction’ GNU LGPL which says the developers are not permitted to use the RAR compression algorithm by reverse engineering.
This is an open source program. It works with Windshell which means that when you right-click a zip file, you will see an option to unpack a file with that tool. You can operate on the command line, using Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Linux. Although Windows also has its own integrated compression tool, its functions cannot be denied. Windows can only read and create ZIPs and you won’t be able to repair any damaged archives if there are. 7-Zip is able to create a.7z file extension for 7Z-format files.
This tool is very easy to use, you will be surprised. In addition, it is also very convenient that this program also supports encryption because its capability to password-protect ZIP and 7Z archives formats with 256-bit AES encryption is one of its features. The security issue of Windows, however, is because the built-in compression tool decrypts a previously encrypted file instead of encrypting the file. You can also check out the KMPlayer latest version.
Features Of 7-Zip
- High compression ratio in new 7z format with LZMA compression
- Supported formats:
- Packing/unpacking: 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2, and TAR
- Unpacking only: RAR, CAB, ISO, ARJ, LZH, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, and NSIS
- For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Z provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip
- Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
- Self-extracting capability for 7z format
- Integration with Windows Shell
- Powerful File Manager
- Powerful command line version
- Plugin for FAR Manager
- Localizations for 69 languages
- Much More……………../
7-Zip File Supported
- Ability to compress to GZIP, TAR, 7Z, ZIP, XZ, WIM, BZIP2
- Ability to extract from 001 (002, etc.), BZ2, ARJ, 7Z, BZIP2, CHM, CAB, CPIO, CHW, DEB, CRAMFS, DOC, DMG, LHA, ISO, ZIP, Z, ZIPX, TAR, SWM, PPT, LZMA GZIP, GZ, FAT, EXE, NTFS, RPM, RAR, SQUASHFS, XAR, TBZ, TAZ, TBZ2, MBR, MSI, LZMA, LZH, XZ, TGZ, VDMX, VDI, ZO1 (ZO2, etc.), HFS, QCOW2, VHD
Technical Details of 7-Zip
- Software Name: 7-Zip
- Setup File Name: 7_Zip.exe
- Size of Setup: 1.38 MB
- Latest Version Released: 18.104.22.168
- Date Added: 20, Mar 2019
- License: Freeware
7-Zip System Requirements
Below are the system requirements of 7-Zip FileHippo.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP or 2000
- 32 Bit
- Memory: 256 MB
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Free space: 30 MB
Download Free latest version 7-Zip For Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit / 64 bit)
HERE (32 – Bit)
HERE (64 – Bit)